Pocket SpamFilter is the PPC 2002, WM 2003/SE/WM5/WM6 application that helps you keep your email account free of spam. Reduce your bandwidth usage by inspecting your email account before downloading.
- Support for unlimited number of POP3 email accounts
- Download info only, headers, headers + lines or complete message body
- Delete emails without downloading them
- Delete emails by size
- Powerful and simple filter creation
- Filter on any part of message (supports string search, regular expression and wildcards)
- Filter by friends/spammers emails or domains
- Filter by senders country
- Thousands of predefined filters and blacklisted domains included
We are proud to announce that Pocket SpamFilter has been nominated for PocketPC Magazine "Best software awards 2003", and finalist in "Best software awards 2004, 2005 and 2006"
» version 220.127.116.11 - posted on 2008-07-13
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING LICENSE AGREEMENT. IT WILL BE NECESSARY
FOR YOU TO AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE
BEING PERMITTED TO CONTINUE TO INSTALL THE PRODUCT.
The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright
treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS LICENSED, NOT SOLD.
The PocketPCSoft SpamFilter and the accompanying documentation are SHAREWARE.
You are hereby granted a non-exclusive 30-day license to use the evaluation
copy of the software and its documentation, free of charge for the sole
purpose of evaluating whether to purchase an ongoing license to the
EVALUATION COPY DISTRIBUTION LICENSE
You may also distribute the evaluation copy of the software and its
documentation under following conditions:
1. The evaluation copy of the PocketPCSoft SpamFilter may be distributed
freely without charge in evaluation form only (unregistered copy).
2. The evaluation copy of the PocketPCSoft SpamFilter must be presented in
its complete form. It is not allowed to distribute the program and
its documentation files separately.
3. The evaluation copy of the PocketPCSoft SpamFilter may not be sold or
licensed. Neither may a fee be charged for its use. If a fee is
charged in connection with the PocketPCSoft SpamFilter, it should only
cover the cost of copying or distribution.
4. By granting you the right to distribute the evaluation copy
of the PocketPCSoft SpamFilter, you do not become the owner of this
program in any form.
REGISTERED VERSION LICENSE
THIS IS NOT FREE SOFTWARE! If you paid a 'public domain' vendor for
this program, you paid for the service of copying the program, and
not for the program itself. You may evaluate this product, but if
you decide to use it after evaluation period, you should register
Each user must have his or her own license to use the Software.
Once you registered, you may:
1. Use the Software on a single computer. You may install the Software
on more than one computer, so long as there is no possibility of
it being used at one location while it's being used at another.
If you purchase a site license, the Software may be used by more
than one user at the same time.
2. Make one copy of the Software for backup or archival purposes or
copy the Software to a single permanent storage medium provided
you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
3. Permanently transfer the Software together with this License to
another party, but only if the other party agrees to accept the
terms and conditions of this Agreement. You also must either
transfer all copies, merged portions, upgrades and prior versions
of the Software, together with all Software documentation, to the
same party or destroy those not transferred. Any such transfer
terminates your License.
You may not:
1. RENT, LEASE, OR LEND THE SOFTWARE OR SOFTWARE DOCUMENTATION.
2. REMOVE ANY PROPRIETARY NOTICES, LABELS OR MARKS ON THE SOFTWARE
OR SOFTWARE DOCUMENTATION.
3. OTHERWISE TRANSFER OR USE, COPY, OR MERGE THE SOFTWARE,IN
WHOLE OR IN PART, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED IN THIS LICENSE.
4. MODIFY, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER THE SOFTWARE.
5. REPRODUCE OR MODIFY THE SOFTWARE DOCUMENTATION.
You may terminate your License and this Agreement at anytime by
destroying the Software and Software documentation together with
all copies in any form. They will also terminate automatically if
you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement,
in which event you agree to destroy the Software and Software
documentation together with all copies in any form, and to provide
us upon our request with written certification of such destruction.
LIMITED WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF REMEDIES:
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SOFTWARE AND
SOFTWARE DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED AND LICENSED "AS IS" WITHOUT
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITAITION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL AUTHOR OF THE PROGRAM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES,
INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF DATA,
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION LOSS, RECOVERY OR SUBSTITUTION COSTS,
OR CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER INDIRECT INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE,
EVEN IF POLAR OR A POLAR DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES
The Software is not fault-tolerant and is not designed, manufactured
or intended for use or resale as on-line control equipment in hazardous
environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of
nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems,
air traffic control, direct life support machines, or weapons systems,
in which the failure of the Software could lead directly to death,
personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage
("High Risk Activities").